Consider spending an hour adoring Our Lord Jesus in the Eucharist. Know that the Lord has called you to this special time of prayer and will bless you, your family, our parish, and our diocese in ways you can’t imagine.
Click the button above to sign-in, sign-up, or find a sub for Adoration
Testimonial Prayer from an adorer
Thank you for leading me to accept
the invitation of praying
and being with you
one hour each week in Adoration.
You have brought me countless blessings
and a deeper relationship with you in this gift.
I am joyful to be a part of the Perpetual Adorers
not only during my hour
but in the bigger picture of membership
where someone is always praying for our world
and being in Your presence.
The sense of peace that I experience
not only during my hour but also ANYTIME I stop in
to pray with you in Our Ladies Chapel
is one that carries me through my days.
I love being able to share
my joys, worries, thanks, petitions, and self
with you in this blessed setting.
I ask that you send the Holy Spirit upon others in our parish
to open their heart and mind to accepting this invitation and committing to a time with you each week
that they too may experience the peace and joy
of spending time with you in your quiet and comforting home.
I thank you for the other Adorers
who want so much for others to experience this gift
and to open hearts to your peace-
please let this invitation to be accepted by all.
AREAS OF NEED
Adoration is a gift to our parish, diocese and world. Our bishop is required to ensure "sufficient numbers of adorers" are willing to ensure no hour goes without someone in attendance. We encourage multiple people to sign up per hour so that they can work together to ensure their hour is covered. Below is a graphic showing the hours of most need. Please prayerfully consider signing up for one of the Yellow (if any red then red first) time slot because one person is trying to cover this hour alone (red means no one is signed up for the hour.) You can sign up by clicking on the grid and selecting "Weekly Commitment" then your hour prefered."
Procedure if you cannot make your scheduled hour
You are responsible for the hour you signed up for: If you are not able to be at adoration at your assigned time, please do the following, in order:
1. Contact the other people who share your hour to ensure they know you plan to be gone and ask if they will cover for you. If at least one will be there, you are done.
2. If not, then contact a relative or friend and ask them to cover your hour.
3. Ask the adorers who are signed up before and after your hour if they could cover an additional hour.
4. If none of the above are successful, use the sub finder in Adoration Pro – the password is available in your weekly reminder, from an admin at email@example.com, or by asking for it at the Cathedral Rectory Office, 605-342-0507.
5. As a very last resort, call 431-7970 and ask a Priest for help.
If you need more information regarding covering your hour, call the Cathedral office (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Friday– 605-342-0507).