1. When did you start employment at Cathedral OLPH? October 1, 2014.
2. Would you please describe your job (in a nutshell). As the bookkeeper, I am responsible for the collections, accounts payable, payroll, and general accounting for the Cathedral, St. Michael’s Church and the Newman Center.
3. What might surprise your friends or colleagues to learn about your job? I lead morning staff prayer and attend workshops and retreats related to becoming a more hospitable, faith filled employee, co-worker, and person.
4. What is the best part about working at Cathedral? I can incorporate my work with prayer, adoration and living out my faith and beliefs with my co-workers.
5. What do you do when you aren’t working? I enjoy spending time with my grandchildren, reading, shopping, and watching baseball.